One of the blogs on our blogroll recently road-tested the Cherry Straw Deluxe Shopper.
via Lovely Bicycle
Here’s what Lovely Bicycle thought – all true! I have the shopper in Lemon and use it regularly:
- ‘pannier has a classic, timeless look to it that will go nicely with any vintage or classic bicycle.’
- ‘The pannier material is water-resistant woven pine. The surface is tactile, yet smooth.’
- ‘Underneath the flap (which secures with velcro strips allowing for different degrees of fulness) is a zipper opening. The flap and zipper together pretty much ensure that the closure does not let in water.’
- ‘The fabric-lined inside contains an enormous void of a middle compartment, two side dividers, a medium-size zippered compartment, and a small compartment that will fit a wallet or phone.’
- ‘The pannier attaches to a bicycle rack with a system of 3 plastic hooks on metal spring hinges. They are quick and easy to attach and remove; the process takes just a few seconds.’
To read the full post, click here.