Fashion and cycle chic blogger Lady Velo reviewed the Bobbin Straw Pannier and gave it a big thumbs up! Here’s what she had to say about the bag…
- The pannier includes two removable inserts for the sides of the bag which give it that rigid and smart looking shape
- The bag is made from tan-coloured woven straw and its a simple, unfussy design with a vintage feel.
- Even though the bag is made of straw the Bobbin Straw Pannier is lined and bound with waterproof fabric.
- Further protection comes with the zip and the Velcro flap.
- Three rear clips attach the Bobbin Straw Pannier to your back rack. The middle locking clip is adjustable to fit either a back rack of any diameter. The clips are made from durable and heavy duty plastic with metal spring hinges and stops the pannier moving around while cycling.
- The Bobbin Straw Pannier is spacious but not large enough for a 15″ MacBook Pro. It will fit an iPad and the usual essentials. Additional storage comes with the inner-zip pocket and a phone pouch.