From Monday 3 December 2018 we will be working hard to dispatch your order within 1-2 business days. If we can’t meet this timeframe we will notify you asap.
Last orders are 2pm AEST Thursday 20 December 2018.
On that day we will only be able to post via Australia Post Express Post to ensure items are received on Friday 21 December, Saturday 22 December (if Saturday delivery is available in your area) or Monday 24 December.
However, to ensure you receive your gifts in time we recommend completing your purchase by 12 midday AEST Monday 17 December 2018. Australia Post delivers more than 37 million parcels during December and delays may occur!
Receive orders by post
All orders will be dispatched from Melbourne via Australia Post Parcel Post with tracking (delivery Monday to Saturday) or Sendle courier services with tracking (delivery Monday to Friday). As items may be sent via courier please ensure that someone will be available to collect your order at your shipping address during business hours.
In December, when parcel routes are busier, deliveries can take a little longer than usual. Sendle couriers recommends these dispatch dates if you want your parcels to make it under the tree.
- Friday 7 December – Long haul national deliveries to Western Australia, Northern Territory, Far North Queensland, interstate regional areas and remote areas;
- Monday 17 December – Short haul national deliveries to interstate metro areas and Victorian regional areas;
- Wednesday 19 December – Same city deliveries within same metro area
Also please note the Australia Post cut off dates for delivery in your specific postcode. In general:
- Melbourne and regional cities Victoria – Thursday 19 December
- Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra, regional VIC – Wednesday 18 December
- Tasmania, Brisbane, regional NSW, regional SA – Tuesday 18 December
- Perth, regional QLD – Monday 17 December
- Darwin, Far North Qld, regional WA – Friday 14 December
Collect your orders in Melbourne
Until 2pm AEST Thursday 20 December 2018 we are offering a ‘click and collect’ service in Carlton for our Melbourne customers if you’d like to pick up your shopping. Click and Collect fees are $4.95 as we have to transport your goods to Carlton.
Pickup 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday until 4pm Friday 21 December
We will contact you by email or SMS to confirm exactly when your item will be ready for pick up. For more information click here.
Click and collect will not be available from 4pm Friday 21 December 2018 until Sunday 6 January 2019.
Office and warehouse closure
Our office and warehouse will be closed from 2pm Thursday 20 December 2018 and will reopen Monday 7 January 2019.