Rosa Waterproof Trenchcoat – Red
With HappyRainyDays, you can always feel stylish and confident in the rain!
This fashionable trenchcoat is 100% waterproof, wind-proof and breathable. That means that your clothes won’t get damp from either the rain or perspiration. To further prevent water getting in, the coat has taped seams (ie back of the seams has a glue strip), the collar of the trench can be buttoned tight under the chin and the sleeve openings are adjustable to make them narrower or wider. The hood is adjustable and detachable and can be stored in the collar.
To further prevent water getting in, the coat has taped seams (ie back of the seams has a glue strip), the collar of the trench can be buttoned tight under the chin and the sleeve openings are adjustable to make them narrower or wider. The hood is adjustable and detachable.
Each garment is lined with a cheerful contrasting 100% cotton fabric for comfort, absorption of perspiration and style. The sleeves ares lined with 100% nylon to make it easier to put the coat on and take it off. There are two slit pockets on either side for convenience.
The trenchcoat can be worn belted or unbelted, tied in the front or the back.
The high-quality fabrics and excellent craftmanship mean that your HappyRainyDays trenchcoat can be worn year-round, whether you’re cycling or walking around town.
Above the knee, back length is 90 cm (35,4 “) in size S (EU36/UK8). Our model is 180 cm (70.7 “) tall and is wearing size S.
- The outside of the fabric is 100% nylon (not only more breathable, but more environmentally-friendly than PVC) while the inside has an additional coating, for additional rainproofing.
- The same coating makes the material windproof, prevents cooling off and the accumulation of heat.
- Waterproof and breathable. Technically speaking, the material has a value of 5000/5000. This means that each square centimetre of fabric stops a column of 5000 mms of water (absolutely watertight) and a water vapor permeability of 5000 g / m² / 24 hours (very breathable).
- Taped seams (ie the back of the seams has a glue strip) to prevent water from seeping through.
- 100% cotton lining for comfort, absorption of perspiration and style.
- 100% nylon sleeve lining so the coat slips on easily over your arms.
- Double-breasted front closure with buttons.
- Belt, deep side pockets.
- Detachable and adjustable hood.
- Additional closure at collar.
- Adjustable sleeve end with buttons to narrow or widen the opening.
- Machine wash at 30 °c with Outdoorwash (or other detergent that maintains the waterproof and breathing qualities of the rainwear) , without spinning.
- Always wash your rain clothes inside out to retain the colour of your raincoat.
- Never use fabric softener; this affects the coating with the result that the coat is no longer waterproof.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Only iron on the inside.
- We advise you to hang your raincoat when it got wet. In this way the product dries well, without being squished or curled. The coating wears out the least in this way.