Subo Food Bottle
The Subo Food Bottle is an insulated reusable bottle that allows you take healthy homemade smoothies, yoghurts, oats and soups on the go. It’s a convenient way to transport food to be consumed later in the day.
Sip food from the soft silicon spout and watch as the platform automatically moves up the bottle. The viewing window allows you to see how much food is left inside.
When you’re on your bike the Subo Food Bottle can sit inside your standard bike bottle cage/carrier. If you need to use the Subo Food Bottle on the go you don’t have to tip it (loosing visual of where you’re going) and it can be held very easily used with one hand.
The Subo Food Bottle is environmentally friendly because it eliminates the need to buy and dispose of packaging.
The Subo Food Bottle is also great for allowing babies, toddlers and children to feed themselves independently. Save money by not buying expensive single use squeezable packaged foods! And because it is not squeezable it reduces the chance of kids creating a wasteful mess.
Children as young as 6 months can easily use the Subo Food Bottle
Subo products are made from materials that are Phthalate-free and BPA-free.
Dimensions: 6cm base diameter, 18cm tall.
Subo is proudly 100% Australian Made, designed and owned.
Watch the video > https://youtu.be/GQQIy1UDCD8
- Made with PP, HDPE, TPE and silicon; all are BPA and Phthalate free.
- Best used for puree or mashed viscous foods eg yoghurt, smoothies, pureed fruits and vegetables, soft breakfast cereals soaked in milk, oats, soup.
- Frozen food can be loaded into Subo to defrost.
- Do not microwave – heat the food to the desired temperature then pour into the Subo Food Bottle.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not clean in dishwasher. The Subo Food Bottle should be dismantled into 7 separate parts for cleaning, using a cloth, brush and warm soapy water.
- 100% Australian Made, designed and owned