Wingman Backpack Garment Bag
The Wingman Backpack was designed to transport business suits, dresses, shirts, ipads and accessories with the convenience and comfort of a backpack. It has been designed with cyclists in mind but it’s also useful as a:
- Suit bag for yoga;
- Suit bag for the gym;
- Suit bag for paddling;
- Aeroplane carry-on luggage; and
- Walking/running to work.
The Wingman Backpack has semi-rigid vertical ribs (made from 100 per cent recycled plastic) which restricts the diameter of the suit bag when rolled, minimising garment creases. This is what differentiates the Wingman from its poorer cousins – traditional fold in half suit bags.
The Wingman Backpack comes with a gym / utility bag and can be used together or separately.
The padded tablet pocket is 27x15x2cm and has been designed to fit the Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy snugly. Tablets may also fit inside the gym bag, which has a 19cm diameter.
There are several steps you can take to help your Wingman deliver its best results:
- Place garments inside the Wingman, laying them flat with with arms carefully positioned to roll
- The recommended load is one suit and one shirt or up to three shirts with no suit
- When not in use store the Wingman unrolled on a hook or hanger
To see the product features of the Wingman backpack, check out this video.
- Heavy duty tarpaulin gym / utility bag with shoulder straps
- Large external pocket for keys, documents/folders and accessories
- Fixed 13-15 inch laptop pouch
- Removable phone/tablet pouch
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps with chest strap
- Adjustable waist strap
- High visibility waterproof rain jacket with taped seams
- Reflective piping for flare attention at night
- Webbing loop for bicycle light
- Foldable hook coat hanger
Rolled – 56 x 22 x 25cm
Unrolled – 56 x 101cm
Gym/Utility Bag 0.4Kgs
50 x 19cm cylinder; 14 litres