Bike blog Lovely Bicycle reviewed the Minnhaha Medium Saddle Bag and had this to say about it:
- The bag is voluminous. There is only one large compartment, which can be loosened or tightened via the cord.
- It is basically a large, versatile bag that can be stuffed to the brim and will still look good.
- We have filled it with clothing, food, purchases, bottles of water, etc., and it has behaved very well…the bag is extremely stable and does not dangle.
- A wooden support (visible inside, along the top) ensures that it will keep its shape.
- Both the canvas and the leather come “unfinished”…when treated with a water-repellent conditioner, the leather will turn a dark chestnut brown.
- Main drawback of the bag is the location of its closure – which is so low that it’s almost underneath the bag.
- Difficult to fasten the buckles at first, as the fit wasn’t perfect – but over time everything stretched out and softened up and this difficulty subsided.
For the complete review, click here.