This weekend take your bike shopping by joining a ride and rummage through the op shops of Brunswick.
The ride begins at 11am Brotherhood St Laurence Op Shop Brunswick (109 Brunswick Rd Brunswick) and the nearest railway station Jewell or Rushall.
End Point – Coburg Railway Station. After the ride you can compare our finds at a Coburg cafe!
Treasure Hunt bragging rights for:
– Best find for under $5.00
– Coolest thing you can hold in the palm of your hand.
– Best bad taste / Kitsch item.
– Craziest costume.
– Most stylish ‘DIY’ Diva award.
– “Project Inspiration” Award (Tell us what you are going to make with your op-shop find)