Bicla’s saddle and panniers bags are handmade by experienced sports-tailors in South America under a fair trade model using high quality and durable materials.
Each bag’s design and features make it suitable for all occasions: stylish and formal to work, casual and cool for urban adventures or spacious and comfortable for picnic trips.
The bags are easy to install on your bike using a system of buckles and hooks.
The Joey bag has a 5 litre capacity, enough to carry a 10” tablet, any bike tools and a book or diary. The Joey bag is designed to fit on a bike frame with a horizontal cross bar. It also fits on
the handlebars of the bike. It can be used as a normal shoulder bag once it has been removed from the bike.
On the outside of the Joey bag you will find an easy access pocket, where you can easily store your mobile and keys.
Dimensions: 21cm x 25cm x 8cm
All Bicla bags have the following characteristics:
- Hand polished metal buckles and joints;
- Leather or recycled bicycle inner tubes applications to prevent friction between the bag and your bike;
- Water and stain resistant materials using Polycordura® fabric
- a roll-up system which keeps your belongings dry even under extreme rain conditions. The roll out system also lets you have even more space if needed.
- Safety compartment. A rigid and cushioned compartment within the bag for laptops and tablets. The base and back of the bag are padded, so your belongings will be protected from the bumps in the road!