We visit Sydney several times a year and we’ve had great fun discovering the city’s ever-expanding network of cycleways with a rental from Humble Vintage.
Now City of Sydney has a free pocket-sized booklet featuring eight adventures for you and your bike in inner-Sydney.
You can order a hard copy of the booklet by calling 9265 9333 or just download the ride you want.
- The Inner East Circuit | 1.24mb
Freewheel through the urban culture hub of Sydney’s inner east.
- Bay Run and Hawthorne Canal | 512kb
A kid friendly loop to get the family pedalling.
- Sydney Foreshore Loop | 2.47mb
Ride along quiet streets and shared paths with water views.
- Three Creeks Ride | 351kb
Roll around the back streets and waterways of the inner west.
- Sydney Park Kids Ride | 470kb
One of the best family ride spots in Sydney.
- The Foodie Ride | 390kb
A lip-smacking loop around a few of Sydney’s culinary hotspots.
- Inner West Art Ride | 367mb
Saddle up and soak up some Sydney art.
- Two Ducks Family Ride | 325kb
An all-ages ride from Sydney Park to Centennial Park.